Live Training by Sam Fongho & Dolapo Oni
To explain how this strategy works, we have put together a series modules for these workshops to guide you.
There are 6 Modules that we will be covering these include
Module 1: Sourcing fundamentals
1) Fundamentals of property investing
2) Getting the investing mindset
3) 15 strategies to sourcing the right property
4) Sourcing funding for your deals
Module 2: Increasing value of your deals
1) Property investing strategies to add value
2) Deal Analysis
3) Maximising the value of your deals
Module 3: Modifying the property
1) How to select the right properties based on your strategy
2) Development & Refurbishment success tips
3) How to secure planning for your projects
Module 4: Presenting your property
1) How to stage your property to max value
2) Best staging tips for strategy
Module 5: Leasing your property
1) Best tips for securing tenants
2) Self managed or outsourcing the Lettings process (Pros & Cons)
3) Maintaining the property
Module 6: Extract the value From your deals
1) How to refinance your deals to extract the max value
2) Working out the cash ROI on each deal
Saturday 11th July 2020 3 PM to 4:30 PM
Thursday 16th July 2020
Thursday 30th July 2020
Saturday 01st August 2020
Tickets Are Available & On Sale Now
Midas Property Group
About the event
Buy Refurbish Refinance
This is a fantastic strategy for those that just want to own a few properties perhaps to boost their income or as a pension plan for the future. However, if you’re looking at becoming a serious investor and want to grow a portfolio of 50 or 100 properties (or more), then there are other ways of doing buy to let that are far more effective and far more exciting.
What is Buy Refurbish Refinance Strategy ?
You purchase properties, undertake a refurbishment before refinancing them and recycle your money back out. By adding value to a property through refurbishment landlords are able to re-mortgage and recycle their original deposit to buy further properties.
Founder & Organiser
Midas Property Club
Sam was born in Cameroon and moved to the UK in the 1980s, where he completed an undergraduate degree at Keele University and a postgraduate MSc at Westminster University.
Queen was born in Nigeria and then moved to the uk in 2007. She has worked in customer service environment for many years of which some of them involves sales and marketing.