PROPERTY VALUATION COURSE WITH RYAN STEVENS
About this event
This course will allow you to better analyse deals from ‘vanilla’ buy to lets, HMO’s to large scale industrial developments and new build sites.
This will be a technical course looking to increase attendees ability to fully analyse deals and give you a better understanding of how properties are valued for the Banks.
Led by Ryan Stevens BSc (Hons) RICS DipArb MRICS FCIArb-RICS Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer with over 10 years’ experience in valuations and who is an active property investor.
Ryan values for MOST UK Lenders.
•Graduated Sheffield Hallam University in 2008 – BSC (Hons) in Business Property Management
•Qualified as Chartered Surveyor with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in October 2010 (MRICS). Also a RICS Registered Valuer since the scheme was introduced in 2012.
•Qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb) in October 2019
•Ryan sit on the RICS Presidents Panel for Rent Review and Lease Renewal Arbitrators. Also sit as an assessor for ‘APC’ candidates
- Introduction to the Re Book (Market Value, Market Rent)
- How to value residential properties – getting to grip with the basics
- How to value HMO’s
- The three ‘main’ commercial asset classes
- Commercial leases – an overview
- Overview of valuation methodologies
- Yields – how they are used
Please, let us know if you have interest in the following topics which will not be covered on the main course.
- Valuing commercial property
- Development sites
Who would benefit from Attending
- Those actively investing or about to start investing
- Deal Sourcers/ packagers
- Mortgage brokers
- Estate Agents