The Brent Landlord, Investor & Developer Consultation Forum
|Event Date:||25th June, 2019|
|Event Time:||17:00 BST|
|Venue:||Brent Civic Center. 32 Engineers Way, HA9 Wembley, United Kingdom|
|Address:||Brent Civic Center. 32 Engineers Way, HA9 Wembley, United Kingdom|
|Event Type:||The Brent Landlord, Investor & Developer Consultation Forum|
The London Borough of Brent, Landlord, Developers & Investor Consultation
Following the previous success of the landlord investor event, we are looking forward to the next one on Tuesday 25th June. With over 400 attendees visiting last year we are expecting this year’s to be even bigger.
With just 4 weeks to go, we would like to invite you to the Annual Brent Landlord.
Investor Consultation Forum, which is a great opportunity to showcase and present your business to landlords, property investors, and estate agents.
Don’t miss the opportunity to have an exhibiting presence at Brent Landlord Investor & Consultation Forum Choose from one of the following packages:
Why this event?
The purpose of the event is for Brent to Consult all stakeholders on the Extension and expansion of the property licensing scheme.
Who should attend?
- Buy 2let landlords,
- HMO Operators,
- Estate agents,
- Property lawyers,
- Architects and
- All property related service providers.
- The event will be an interactive event to enable every attendee to express their point of view
Agenda of the event
- 17:00 Arrival of Exhibitors
- 17:30 Networking
- 18:30 Welcome address from Brent Council
- 18:45 Consultation starts
- The format of Consultation to be confirmed
- 20:30 End of Consultation
- 19:00 to 23:00 Refreshment and Networking
- There will be provision for over 60 exhibition stands for all property related services within the Council and the private sector.
- The Planning Team, Property Licensing Team, Trading standards, Council Tax, Empty Homes, PRS, Universal Credit
- Confirmed Private Sector Stands.